- Students who are absent on medical grounds should produce a valid medical certificate along with an endorsement letter from their parent/ guardian while reporting to the college after a full recovery.
- Student who is continuously absent for 30 days without a valid reason will be removed from the roll of the Attendance Register of the College.
- Students are required to attend all classes. Leave of absence will be given after the application for the same is granted by the Principal. Students with less than 75% attendance will not be permitted to write the University Examinations.
- Students with attendance between 65 to 74% will be permitted to sit for the University Examinations only after paying a condonation fee. Condonation fee can be paid only once during the entire duration of the course.
- Students participating in extracurricular activities will be given “leave on duty” which will be counted in the attendance.